Mass General Brigham Community Physicians (MGBCP) is a member of the Mass General Brigham system, which includes our world-renowned academic medical centers, nationally recognized specialists, conveniently located community doctors and hospitals, exceptional rehabilitation and home care services, and more!
Our doctors are committed to delivering the highest quality care at the right time, in the right place, that exceeds patient expectations about what health care should be. Our community practices make it easy for patients to access care close to home, with the ability to access world-class care when needed, and we make sure that our providers have the innovative tools and robust support that they need to deliver on that promise. We care about you, so that you can care for your patients. Interested in learning more? Contact Kristina Imbriano, Director of Provider Recruitment, Kimbriano@pcpo.partners.org.
Where You Will Practice
MGBCP- Haverhill is the home to Merrimack Valley Endoscopy Center (MVEC), the area’s leading resource for the prevention diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders. MVEC offers specialized diagnostic and therapeutic procedures including colonoscopy, gastroscopy, small bowel enteroscopy and esophageal dilation. This site also offers full service imaging capabilities.
What You’ll Do
- Provide GI services to the Merrimack Valley community. Referrals come from over 60 local MGBCP Primary Care clinicians, as well as other physicians throughout the area.
- Provide inpatient consult services at Holy Family Hospital
- Maintain high clinical quality, productivity, and citizenship within the practice
- Partner with a multidisciplinary team to provide seamless, coordinated care to patients
- Develop referral and educational relationships within Mass General Brigham and with other local practices