Associates in Orthopedics has been caring for patients in Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire for over 30 years. We provide diagnostic, medical and surgical management of a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions including fractures, arthritis and joint replacement. Our specialties include: trauma to arms or legs; arthroscopic surgery to shoulders, elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles; hand and upper extremity surgery; microscopic surgery; and carpal tunnel surgery. We also perform non-surgical treatment of tendonitis, bursitis, arthritis, and other orthopedic problems. As a leading provider of orthopedic services, our clinicians are experts in their respective fields, and our support staff is highly qualified and committed to the total patient experience.
Where You Will Practice
Associates in Orthopedics is a member of the Mass General Brigham organization. We are the premier Orthopedic group in the Merrimack Valley and have outpatient locations in North Andover, MA, and Haverhill, MA.
What You’ll Do
- Provide comprehensive health care for the active patients, including diagnosis and treatment of sports or activity related and unrelated injuries and illnesses
- Develop exercise and athletic training plans and guidance
- Nutritional counseling
- Concussion evaluation and treatment
- Acute sprain and strain treatment
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- MA Licensure (active or eligible)
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send CV to Kristina Imbriano, Director of Provider Recruitment- MGBCP, at Kimbriano@pcpo.partners.org.