Job Description & Requirements
Direct Radiologist in California
StartDate: 09/05/2022Pay Rate: $350000.00 - 550000.00
An established physician-owned and physician-operated teleradiology practice is seeking qualified radiologists to join its growing team. Candidates of all experience levels are welcome to apply.Opportunity Highlights
- 1-week-on/1-week-off or 1-week-on/2-weeks-off schedule
- “Swing shift” hours (Pacific Time)
- 8-hour, 10-hour, or 12-hour shifts
- 26–34 weeks off per year
- $550,000+ income potential
- Ability to live + work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure and must be board-eligible or certified in Radiology
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Teleradiologist, Teleradiology, Radiologists, Teleradiology Specialist, Telemedicine, Hospital, radiology,, radiology, radiologist