We are seeking a BE/BC Rhinologist to join our thriving well-established practice in Maryland.
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
- Provide full time comprehensive ENT services.
- Opportunity to work with experience clinic staff who are proficient in assistance with in-office procedures (i.e. balloon sinuplasty, turbinate reduction, pressure equalization tube placement, minor sinus surgery, closed nasal reduction, etc.).
- Excellent referral base ripe for growing a thriving general ENT practice.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERINCE REQUIRED:
- Board-certified or eligible Rhinologist
- Rhinologist would be the best fit, but fellowship trained applicants interested in a mixed practice will be considered
- Highly competitive salary guaranteed for first year with additional performance-based bonus available
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with a match
- Paid vacation
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance with tail coverage
- Generous CME allowance
- Relocation assistance provided
- Sign on bonus
WHAT MARYLAND ENT OFFERS:
- A busy, well-established, dynamic otolaryngology practice with two board-certified otolaryngologists.
- Quality of life with flexible work week options - no nights, weekends, holidays, or first call
- Opportunity to work with rhinology fellows
- A full complement of ancillary services is available, including: allergy, audiology, and hearing aid sales
- Enjoy a broad spectrum of cases and patients of all ages
- Maryland schools (Hopkins, University of Maryland, George Washington etc.)
- DC is 45mi away
- Excellent parks, outdoor activities, Chesapeake Bay etc.
- Cost of living near Baltimore is less but excellent access to DC
Availability: Otolaryngology residents and fellows who are completing their training and available during 2021 and the summer of 2022, as well as Otolaryngologists who have work experience are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.