Internal Medicine Primary Care Physicians
University Medical Partners
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking multiple full-time BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians to join our clinics in the following locations:
- Emeryville, CA
- Pleasanton, CA
- Los Gatos, CA
- Campbell, CA
- Danville, CA
- Community-based practice model which includes access to specialists and an opportunity to work closely with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty physicians
- Options available for 32 or 36 patient facing hours per week
- Clinic hours M-F from 8am-5pm
- Opportunity to practice full-spectrum primary care including basic outpatient office procedures
- Providers see an average of 16-20 patients a day
- Shared light call schedule (telephone calls only) distributed evenly among all physicians
- Robust ancillary support staff
- Access to specialists
- Diverse patient population
Why practice with us?
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Competitive salary and generous benefits package including 401k, malpractice coverage, and more
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network. Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve.
At Emeryville ENT, we offer expert medical care in treating and diagnosing your ear, nose, throat, head, neck, and sinus issues. Our 30-year history serving patients in the East Bay combined with our partnership with Stanford Health Care, allows us to provide you immediate access to Stanford specialists and technology, while continuing to provide care tailored to you.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to provide the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology. At Stanford Health Care patient needs are coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use online tool. MyHealth will help manage health care appointments, access to medical records, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: UHAprovider@stanfordhealthcare.org