Northwest Allied Physicians is seeking a BE/BC Colorectal Surgeon to join their established practice in beautiful Tucson, Arizona. Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand and a loyal patient based in an expanding suburban market. The culture is one that values open communication and feedback from its physicians.
- Hospital Employed
- Experience in robotic and minimally invasive surgery techniques preferred, but not required
- Full spectrum of operative, non-operative and colon/rectum disease management of surgery patients
- Colorectal fellowship and 2 or more years of experience is required
- General Surgery Call 1:5-1:6
- Office space is readily available with close proximity to the hospital
- The facility provides anesthesia coverage for all elective and add-on-cases or emergent cases 24/7
Life in Tucson Offers:
- 324 days of sunshine perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running and golf
- A culinary smorgasbord of outstanding local restaurants and the "Famous" Southwest Cuisine
- Mix of highly-rated private and public schools, including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"!
- Growing biotech industry, bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley
- Collegiate Athletics
- World-class Resorts
- Easy Access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for Weekend Getaways
This is a full-time employed position with the Northwest Medical Center with a comprehensive recruitment package including:
- A competitive Wage Structure
- Annual CME Allowance
- Potential Relocation, Commencement Bonus, Debt Repayment Assistance
Northwest Allied Physicians is affiliated with Northwest Healthcare which includes Northwest Medical Center, Oro Valley Hospital, nine urgent care facilities and three surgery centers. The hospitals are well known in the community and have a reputation for providing high quality care. Northwest Allied Physicians' patient care approach is closely aligned with these same standards.
US News & World Report voted NMC Best hospital in Tucson metro area, Best Regional Hospital, and the 4th Best Hospital in Arizona. Also, recognized as Colon Cancer Surgery high performer.
Community, Facility and Organization:
Northwest Medical Center (NMC) is a 300-bed facility in Tucson offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics, minimally invasive surgery (including two da Vinci surgical robots), neurology and neurosurgery, GI, a free-standing Women's Center, and Wound Care Center. NMC is designated with the Center of Excellence status for its Chest Pain Center, Stroke Center, Total Knee and Total Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery, Bariatric program, and Breast Imaging Center.
No Visa Assistance