Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Opportunity in Houston, TX in Texas
StartDate: ASAPOpportunity Highlights:
An established practice committed to providing the highest quality health care for patients and their families is seeking a Family Practice Physician to join its team. This position offers a highly desirable quality of life while living and working in one of the most sought-after metros in the nation.
Community Highlights—Houston, Texas
- 100% outpatient practice
- Excellent base salary
- Ample PTO + paid holidays
- CME time + stipend provided
- Great work-life balance
- Generous comprehensive benefits package:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term + long-term disability
- Malpractice coverage
- A low cost of living and no state income tax
- A variety of housing options, from downtown to quiet suburbs—the options are endless
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Home to more than 11,000 restaurants with cuisine from more than 70 countries
- An array of amenities, including an international airport and collegiate and professional sports
- Plenty of outdoor recreation
- Practice in America’s fourth-largest city!
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Texas and must be board-eligible or certified in Family Medicine.
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine