Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center in Idaho Falls is seeking a trauma surgeon to join an employed practice in Idaho Falls, Idaho. Qualified Candidates:
- Board certified or board eligible in orthopaedic surgery
- Trauma fellowship
- Idaho licensure and DEA
- Call shared with members of the practice 1:4
About Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center:
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus and relocation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a full-service hospital with 318 patient beds. It serves as the region's healthcare hub, serving southeast Idaho, western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park, and parts of Montana.
- EIRMC is home to a Level II Trauma Center, a Level 1 ICU (of only two in Idaho), and the only Burn Center in the state of Idaho. A robust local helicopter and ground medical rescue service support its comprehensive trauma program. Additionally, EIRMC has the region's only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit for critically ill children.
- The Heart Center provides the region's most comprehensive cardiovascular program with a full spectrum of cardiology services.
Idaho Falls is the largest city in the Eastern Idaho region. The city is affordable with its symphony, opera, museums, and zoo. Idaho Falls is the perfect location for people looking for diverse outdoor and recreational activities with the opportunity to discover the nearby wonders of Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, world-class fly fishing on Henry's Fork of the Snake River, fantastic skiing at Sun Valley, Utah, and Jackson Hole, Wyoming just to name a few of the area's many attributes. Enjoy big city features with small town charm and quality schools in a family-centered community.