Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery
A local private ENT group affiliated with HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital is seeking an otolaryngologist with an interest in head and neck cancer surgeryQualified Candidates:
- Board certified or eligible in otolaryngology
- Head and neck cancer surgery experience is a plus
- Exiting fellows and experienced providers encouraged to apply
- Full audiology services and hearing aid dispensing
- CT scanner
- Allergy testing and treatment services
About HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital:
- High earnings potential
- Generous productivity bonus and partnership opportunity
- Full benefits package to include health, dental, life, disability, and more
- Paid Occurrence based malpractice
- Relocation Allowance, Marketing and CME
- HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital is a 223-bed acute care hospital located in Panama City on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico serving the residents of Bay County and beyond
- HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital is certified in Advanced Primary Stroke Care, accredited as a Comprehensive Breast Care Center, and is the area’s only Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI and Resuscitation
- The hospital offers other quality services to include orthopedic care and joint replacement, robotic surgery, cardiac, vascular and interventional services.
- We have the only Pediatric ER in the community and the only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in the region.
- They also earned the Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® from the Joint Commission for four consecutive years
Panama City, FL is a popular tourist attraction known for its sugar-white sand beaches, emerald green waters, bays, bayous and the warm southern hospitality of our residents. Panama City provides a highly attractive living environment compatible with a variety of tastes and lifestyles. The area offers a pleasant climate, affordable housing, fresh and salt-water fishing, world class golf, performing arts, museums, FSU/Panama City campus, community college and an excellent public school system along with several private and parochial schools.