You will enjoy working in this diverse and dynamic community. As one of the larger cities in Illinois, it has civic activities, nightlife, social events, and a variety of eateries catering to every culinary taste. Numerous times, it has been ranked as a top US city to live in. Its proximity to Chicago gives you the opportunity to thoroughly explore the great shops, theater, and art of the Windy City.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Call Rachel Roberto at 203.663.6655 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Employed position with a competitive base salary plus incentives
- Work at a busy hospital
- Large multispecialty group referral base
- Head and neck fellowship required
- Audiology on-site
- A major teaching affiliate of the University of Illinois
- Strong mentorship for new fellows
- Ability to quickly build a practice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail