You will enjoy this town that is a regional recreation destination, attracting large numbers of tourists and seasonal residents each year. The surrounding area is home to several lakes used for fishing, boating, wake sports, sailing, jet-skiing, swimming, and freshwater scuba diving. For those who enjoy drier recreation, they find 14 golf courses to test their skills on.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, and relocation assistance
- Join a practice with a full spectrum of services
- General, colorectal, laparoscopic, wound care, endoscopy, and colonoscopy cases
- Practice includes 2 other general surgeons
- Weekly schedule consists of clinic, surgery, endoscopy, and daytime outreach
- 1:2 weekday call and 1:4 weekend/holiday community call
- BC/BE in general surgery
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail