Hayward, Wisconsin is a city where superior schools, high quality public services, a wide range of employment, and broad-based commercial services all help to create a unique community that is highly desirable to families and business alike.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
If you are interested in hearing more, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, and relocation assistance
- Growing general surgery practice
- Join another general surgeon with support from a team of 5 FMs, 1 PA, and 4 NPs
- Opportunity to collaborate with subspecialty surgeons
- On-site lab, pharmacy, and radiology
- Surgical services and admissions at 1 hospital
- Shared surgery call with other surgeon in community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail