Gastroenterology Opportunity in Fort Walton Beach Florida
- HCA Healthcare
- Fort Walton Beach, Florida
- Closing date
- Mar 18, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Job Summary:HCA Florida Fort Walton-Destin Hospitalis assisting a strong and stable multi-specialty group (23 different specialties) to recruit a Gastroenterologist.
- Experienced and Board certified (or eligible) in Gastroenterology
- Able to provide a combination of clinic and inpatient services
- Participation in Hospital call: 1 in 3
- EUS / ERCP as plus but not required
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package to include: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, HCA Retirement Plan, HCA 401K, CME, dues & subscriptions allowance and Malpractice Insurance
- Employed position
- Busy, successful and well-respected practice
- Newly designed office space within a few blocks of the hospital
- Newly purchased ERCP equipment
- 2 Room hospital GI lab, staffed 24/7.
- 267 Bed, HCA Hospital and Level II Trauma Center. Expansion underway adding an additional 42 beds. Pursuing certification as the region’s only Level I Trauma Center
- Currently hosting 3rd and 4th year D.O. students (Auburn University) with plans to engage in GME offerings in 2023
- Named among the top 10% in the Nation by Healthgrades for Cardiac Surgery, Joint Replacement, and Patient Safety. Listed as 4th highest in the Nation for Infection Prevention by Consumer Reports. Area’s only accredited Chest Pain Center, Primary Stroke Center and Cardiac Program offering Open Heart Surgery, Watchman, and TAVR
- Reputable and stable- HCA Healthcare is one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcare and is comprised of more than 187 hospitals and 1,800 sites of care in 21 states and the U.K.
The Greater Fort Walton Beach area is known for being a family friendly, southern town and is located between Pensacola and Panama City, along Florida’s panhandle known as the Emerald Coast. The Emerald Coast has some of the most beautiful, white sand beaches in the world. The popular family vacation destination of Destin is only a few miles away and offers world-class fishing, golf courses, shopping, restaurants, and of course, more white sand beaches. The Fort Walton Beach area is an ideal place to raise a family, boasting exceptional public schools consistently ranking among the top school districts in the state. In addition, the area offers a variety of fine arts including the symphony and ballet, and recreational activities to include boating, fishing and watersports.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert