HCA Midwest Health and Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute are in search of a hematology oncology division medical director to provide clinical and administrative leadership for the service line.Qualified Candidates:
- Board certified in hematology and oncology
- Five plus of clinical experience in an academic setting, single or multi-specialty group
- Excellent clinical skills and work history
- Leadership experience preferred in either physician practice, service line, and/or program leadership
- MBA/MHA/MMM encouraged
- Administrative leadership and guidance for division initiatives in a manner that builds capacity, accelerates care, and fosters service line growth
- Maintain high standards of professional services to ensure the program meets all hospital and regulatory standards
- Proven role as a peer leader and motivator to achieve the highest level of care
- Leads business development initiatives to foster a culture of growth with the ability to assess current market and implement strategic policies and processes
- Understanding of corporate structure and the willingness and capacity to work with various team members to achieve goals
- Position is approximately 40-50 percent administrative with remaining commitment devoted to clinical duties
About Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute & Menorah Medical Center:
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at HCA Midwest Health is a network of hospitals and physicians that bring together the latest in cancer treatment, technology, and comprehensive services close to home, providing patients throughout our region with a new level of care and support as they face cancer
- Menorah Medical Center is a full service, acute care hospital serving the communities of Overland Park and Leawood with a medical staff of 600+ physicians, 950+ staff, and 190 beds.
- Menorah’s world-class medical staff offers exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for people of all ages.
- The hospital serves the community healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area.
- The hospital is undergoing an unprecedented $65 million expansion to improve access and further advance the high-quality care delivered.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'