Johnson County Neurology is seeking an outpatient-focused, general or fellowship trained neurologist for their practice based at Menorah Medical Center.Qualified Candidates:
- An interest in movement disorder is preferred but other subspecialists will be considered
- Opportunity for collaboration with functional neurosurgeon
- Call will be 1:8 with limited night call
- Primarily outpatient-focused opportunity
- Option to work with HCA Healthcare internal residents
- Must be eligible for medical licensure in the state of Kansas
- Board certified or board eligible in neurology
About Menorah Medical Center:
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment available
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage, and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Menorah Medical Center is a full service, acute care hospital serving the communities of Overland Park and Leawood with a medical staff of 600+ physicians, 950+ staff, and 190 beds.
- Menorah’s world-class medical staff offers exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, teens, and children.
- The hospital serves the community's healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area.
- The hospital has recently opened an unprecedented $65 million Neuroscience and Orthopedic Center which will allow the facility to further advance high-quality neuroscience and orthopedic care.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarter giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'