Surgery Critical Care
We are seeking BE/BC Trauma Surgeons for our level 2 trauma facility in Roanoke, Virginia.Qualified Candidates:
- Board certified or board eligible in General Surgery
- Trauma Critical Care fellowship trained
- ATLS required
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow up visit
- Robotics training/experience
About the hospital:
- Employment with full benefits, including health and matching 401K
- $5,000 CME allowance
- Paid malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Comprehensive back-end support services and work/rest model scheduling
- LewisGale Medical Center is a fully accredited 506-bed acute care facility
- The hospital serves as LewisGale Regional Health System’s tertiary facility for specialized care
- Accredited Stroke Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- The LewisGale Regional Health System includes four hospitals, two cancer centers, and six outpatient centers
- We partner with hundreds of physicians – both independent and employed – who share our common commitment of providing superior, compassionate care and evidence-based medicine. Our network of hospitals consistently ranks among the top in the nation for clinical outcomes and evidence-based clinical processes.
As a place to live and play, the southwest region of Virginia has it all with a comfortable climate and the best of all four seasons. Roanoke is ranked the #1 place to retire by Kiplinger and, for the second year in a row, has been ranked the "Top Adventure Town" by Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine, edging out Asheville and Chattanooga. Roanoke’s ‘innovation corridor’ has become a hub for tech-forward industries including healthcare, technology and advanced manufacturing. Our scenic beauty offers opportunity to balance work and recreation. Enjoy the local arts and culture, hiking on the Appalachian Trail, water sports on Smith Mountain Lake, or biking in the nation’s 2nd largest municipal park. With nearby nationally recognized colleges and universities, including Virginia Tech and Radford University, the area continues to attract innovative companies to our talent-rich and business-friendly environment. The area offers a few hours drive to Washington, DC, Charlotte, NC and Richmond, VA.
For more information, please contact Allison Costantino, physician recruiter at: 540-455-6059 or firstname.lastname@example.org.