Seeking a pediatric surgeon to join our dynamic surgical team at Wesley Children’s Hospital in Wichita, Kansas.Qualified Candidates:
- Board eligible or board certified in pediatric surgery
- ACGME-accredited surgical residency and pediatric surgery fellowship
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- New graduates welcome
About Wesley Healthcare/Wesley Children’s Hospital:
- Very competitive salary
- Up to $50,000 sign on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, etc.
- 401k matching, discounted employee stock purchase
- Clinical faculty appointment to the University of Kansas School of Medicine at Wichita
- Paid relocation
- Wesley Children’s Hospital is part of Wesley Healthcare, which encompasses two full service hospitals, two free-standing emergency rooms and is the pediatric market leader
- Wesley Children’s Hospital has 16 PICU beds, 30 pediatric beds and an 82 bed NICU
- Wesley Children’s Hospital is the region’s only level II pediatric trauma center and has a dedicated pediatric emergency room
- Subspecialty coverage is robust and includes pediatric anesthesia, pediatric radiology, 24/7 pediatric intensive care physicians, etc.
- Newly renovated, state-of-art pediatric facilities
Wichita is Kansas’ largest city, home to 600,000+ in the greater metro area and drawing from over 1 million from rural Kansas and parts of contiguous states. The average single-family home cost is 30% below the national median and the cost of living is over 10% below the national average. Wichita offers a superb range of private and parochial schools. This regional hub of university faculty, healthcare, and aviation industry professionals demand great schools for their kids. Home of the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita, with over 1,000 faculty members and 13 ACGME-accredited residency programs. The hospital is 14 minutes to the beautiful new regional airport with five major airlines.