Neurophysiology Opportunity in Asheville, North Carolina
Neurology Neuromuscular Medicine
Job Summary:Mission Neurology, partner of Mission Health, is seeking a neurologist with experience in neurophysiology to join our comprehensive team in Asheville, NC.
- Board certified or board eligible
- Practicing physicians and new grads are encouraged to apply
- Botox, EMG and EEG opportunities including long term monitoring
- Please note that this position does not offer visa support
- This is an outpatient only position, no inpatient or ER call is required
- This is an employed position with HCA Healthcare
- Competitive salary driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Benefit offerings for you and your loved ones: health, dental, vision & pharmacy
- 401k and stock options
- CME allowance, relocation and signing incentives offered in most circumstances
- Mission Hospital is licensed for 815 beds and is the region’s only Level II Trauma Center (soon to be Level I), Comprehensive Stroke Center, Level III Epilepsy Center, Level III NICU, and includes the only children’s hospital in western North Carolina.
- Recognized by Healthgrades as This hospital for America's 50 Best Hospitals Award™ in 2021.
- Awarded an 'A' in the fall 2021 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade.
- Magnet® designated hospital for nursing excellence.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert