Intermountain Healthcare is a system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. Ranked in the top five of our nation’s health systems for quality, cost, and innovation, Intermountain Healthcare brings 45 years’ experience in making care more accessible and affordable.
Intermountain Healthcare is looking for an Endocrinologist to join our team in Nevada. The Nevada-based medical group is a non-profit entity of Intermountain Healthcare. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment.
We offer competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care. Our clinicians receive an excellent benefit package, including CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, generous PTO, and much more. Take advantage of personal and professional growth opportunities including leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re ready to join our Mission in helping people live the healthiest lives possible, please apply now, or contact Anita Prince, Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org| 702-528-6276.
- Ability to participate in clinical service line expansion projects
- Collaborative team approach to decision-making
- In clinic testing/ diagnostic availability:
- HbA1c testing with resulting within 7 mins
- Dexcom CGM pro placement & monitoring
- Osteo Infusion/ injection therapy
- Endocrine suppression & stimulation testing including Cosyntropin stimulation tests
- RN clinical support
- Partnership with CDE for in clinic visits
- Rx refill task support
- Strong Medical Director leadership/support
- Monthly all Endo provider meetings
- Quarterly medical director & provider 1:1's
- Work Schedule: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 22-24 patients/day
- More than one practice location
- Must be comfortable with managing controlled substances, chronic/complex/multi conditions and such as diabetes
- No Call
- Work environment is fast-paced
- Unrestricted Nevada MD or DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate and Pharmacy license required prior to start date
- BC/BE Endocrinology