CompHealth is assisting a hospital in New Hampshire with their search for a general surgeon. There will be a 1:4 call schedule. You will perform bread and butter general surgery plus scopes. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible. Visas will be considered.
Laconia is quintessential New England town located between Lake Winnipesaukee an Lake Winnisquam where you will enjoy plenty of outdoor recreation and four seasons. You will have easy access to the White Mountains, Vermont's ski resorts, the coast of Maine, and Boston, MA.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Call Rachel Roberto at 203.663.6655 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary will be based on experience
- Bread and butter general surgery plus scopes
- Call is 1:4
- Board certified or board eligible
- Will consider visas
- Community is located between 2 beautiful lakes with outdoor activities year round
- International airport is in Boston, 1.5 hours away
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail