Come practice in this diverse eastern metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. Nine universities and graduate institutions are in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, and biking.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
- 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off
- Flexible shifts are available
- 2 hours to NYC or Philadelphia
- Excellent compensation
- Full traditional benefits
- Join team with 4 physicians and 15 CRNAs
- Some cardiac experience preferred
- BC and BE candidates welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail