A hospital located in Wisconsin is seeking an emergency medicine physician to join their team. They need an additional physician to support the growing patient census. You will work 12 shifts per month. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. A WI license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This city is centrally located in the state on the Wisconsin River. The Stevens Point area is a recreational playground. It has also won many state, national, and international awards.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact George Petiya directly at 954.616.2913 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Open to 2022 residents
- 1.6K hours annually
- 12-hour shifts
- Guaranteed salary and full benefits
- Competitive compensation
- On-site radiology and lab
- Teaching and research facility
- New hospital with lead health system in Wisconsin
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail