Obstetrics and Gynecology
Memorial Health University Medical Center is seeking an Obstetrician-Gynecologist to join a well-known, established practice in Savannah, GA.Qualified Candidates:
- BE/BC in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Practice in an Academic setting with opportunities for research and faculty appointment through Mercer University School of Medicine
- Opportunity to build a busy practice and step into an existing patient base
- Call frequency 1:8
- Location will be 80/20, Pooler, GA & Savannah, GA
- All-encompassing clinic with at least 1 sonographer and ability to perform colposcopy and other standard office procedures.
About Memorial Health University Medical Center:
- Employed opportunity through HCA Physician Services Group
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive, flexible health and benefits package
- 401k, PTO and CME time/allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- 622-bed, regional referral center.
- Level 1 trauma center
- Level III NICU
- Children’s hospital, and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina
- NurseOne and 24- hour call center
- EPIC EMR System
- Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine
- Dedicated to graduate medical education programs to train residents in diagnostic radiology, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, surgery and fellowships in surgical critical care and sports medicine
Savannah is a charming Southern escape where art, rich history, incredible architecture, trendy boutiques and ghost stories are all set under a veil of Spanish moss. Savannah is a place where cuisine comes straight from the coast. Savannah is enchanting and the epitome of Southern charm. We are located along the coastal empire giving the city a varied landscape of beaches, rivers and marsh.