Internal Medicine Faculty Opportunity in Savannah, GA - GME
- HCA Healthcare
- Savannah, Georgia
- Closing date
- Mar 17, 2023
- Internal Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
Job Summary:Memorial Health University Medical Center is seeking an internal medicine faculty member Savannah, GA to support the internal medicine program.
- Board certified in internal medicine by the ABIM or AOA
- Capable of supervising residents in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Participation in scholarly activities, which may include peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations
- Preferred prior Graduate Medical Education experience of 2 to 5 years or demonstrated strong interest in the education of residents.
- Commitment to excellence in teaching and patient care, professionalism, and dedication to lifelong learning.
- Employed opportunity through HCA Healthcare’s Physician Services Group
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive, flexible health and benefits package
- 401k, PTO and CME time/allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- 622-bed, regional referral center
- Level I trauma center
- Level III NICU,
- Children’s hospital
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina
- NurseOne and 24- hour call center
- EPIC EMR System
- Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine
- Dedicated to graduate medical education programs to train residents in diagnostic radiology, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, surgery and fellowships in surgical critical care and sports medicine
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert