Neurology Opportunity in Thousand Oaks, CA
Job Summary:Private practice in Thousand Oaks, California is seeking a general neurologist to join a very busy and growing practice in an established group.
BE/BC in neurology
Eligible for licensure in the state of California
Fellowship train in neurophysiology preferred
Comprehensive benefits package
Malpractice coverage with tail provided
Relocation & Sign-on bonus
About Los Robles Health System:
- Located in the heart of Thousand Oaks and one of the Conejo Valley’s largest employers, Los Robles Health System is consistently rated for high patient and physician satisfaction, the 382-bed facility is a regional destination for many services and boasts more than 600 physicians on staff representing 50 specialties.
- Level II Trauma Center, first and only in Eastern Ventura County
- Designated STEMI receiving center, the only hospital in the state certified by both Los Angeles and Ventura Counties
- Part of the HCA Healthcare family, Los Robles is welcoming its first class of Graduate Medical Education (GME) residents in July 2021. HCA Healthcare GME is the largest sponsor of residency and fellowship programs across the nation. As the program grows, it will include emergency medicine, general surgery, transitional care, neurology, and anesthesiology.
- Complete cardiovascular care with access to clinical trials, registries, and experts in diagnostic, interventional, electrophysiology, cardiac surgery, and cardiac rehab services
- The only Emergency room in both Los Angeles and Ventura Counties with the coveted EDAP (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating
- A 12-bed Pediatric Unit composed of 8 traditional pediatric beds and 4 pediatric intermediate medical care beds, providing specialized care for pediatric patients through age 17.
- Nationally recognized orthopedic and spine services accredited by The Joint Commission for total hip and knee replacement
- Women’s Services including 24/7 OB/GYN hospitalists for high-risk OB and a Level III NICU
- Multi-faceted oncology services with a full care team of specialists
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert