Pediatric Interventional Cardiologist preferably with Adult Congenital Heart Disease Certification.Qualified Candidates:
- Ideal candidate is BE/BC pediatric interventional cardiologist with ACHD certification
- Not eligible for J1 or H1B support
About Rocky Mountain Pediatric Cardiology and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401k with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- Rocky Mountain Pediatric Cardiology and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children announce a new position for a Pediatric Interventionalist preferably with Adult Congenital Heart Disease certification.
- Five-physician practice including 1 physician already certified in ACHD and a pediatric EP starting summer 2021. Offices located across the Denver metro area and outreach clinics in Colorado, Wyoming and western Nebraska.
- Primary responsibility includes developing and expanding the existing ACHD service line at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children (RMHC), an affiliate of HCA’s HealthONE system, the largest hospital system in the Denver metro area. RMHC shares a campus with Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center in Denver’s Uptown neighborhood.
- Practice currently provides inpatient and outpatient consultation, continuing care for pediatric patients with cardiac conditions and postoperative cardiac surgery care. Services include general pediatric cardiology, interventional and diagnostic catheterizations, fetal cardiology, preventive cardiology and cardiopulmonary exercise stress testing. Practice is part of Mednax Services, a national medical group.
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children (RMHC) is located in midtown Denver, part of HealthONE, Denver’s largest hospital system and part of HCA Healthcare, a leading national healthcare system with 187 hospitals. RMHC has 53 pediatric beds and 20 PICU beds with more than 300 affiliated pediatric specialists, neonatologists, and maternal-fetal specialists. A Level IV, 84-bed NICU draws from a five state area.
Denver is one the healthiest and fastest growing cities in the country. The mile high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents to play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to, family-focused suburban communities and equestrian properties with rural acreage.