Family Practice wo OB
The family medicine program at HCA Houston Healthcare West is seeking core faculty or program director for our 10 resident community-based program. Qualified Candidates:
- Board certification in family medicine
- 2-3 years (ideally 5 years) of experience with direct patient care and teaching.
- Comfort with outpatient adult medicine, outpatient pediatrics, and low risk prenatal care
- Title will be commensurate with experience and be provided by our medical school affiliate, University of Houston College of Medicine.
- Candidates with inpatient experience are also invited to apply
About HCA Houston Healthcare West:
- Opportunity to build your skills, impart your knowledge, and have opportunities for career advancement
- Join large multi-specialty practice
- Full benefits
- Flexible schedule with a full scope of practice (including direct patient care, precepting residents, non-clinical administrative time, and opportunities for mentorship, scholarly activity, promotion, and leadership).
- 276-bed acute care, community based
- The Heart Hospital at West Houston
- Primary Stroke Center
- 24/7 on-site Anesthesiologists
This desirable community is located just twenty miles west of Houston adjacent to the I-10 corridor. As the nation's fourth-largest city and the most diverse city in America, Houston has a lot to offer, including professional sports teams, the theater and museum districts, hundreds of clubs and live music venues. With its gigantic Galleria and more, Houston is a shopper's paradise. Houston's sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy the municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Piney woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches are all less than an hour away. Families will appreciate the excellence of the area's public and private schools and availability of institutions of higher learning. Texas is a tort-reform state with no state income tax, making it an exceptional place to live and work.