A busy private practice in St. Petersburg, FL is seeking a vascular surgeon to join their practice in St. Petersburg, FL. Qualified Candidates:
- Must be board certified or board eligible in vascular surgery
- Must hold or be able to obtain an active Florida Medical License prior to start
- Open and endovascular procedures are required
- Call will be 1:3.
About Largo Medical Center:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Partnership track available
- 455-bed statutory teaching hospital serving Pinellas County from three campuses
- Offers a number of specialty services including Breast Institute, Cardiovascular Services with Advanced Heart Failure Care (Left Ventricular Assist Device, Heart Transplant), Kidney and Liver Transplant, Hepatobiliary Care (kidney, liver, and gall bladder), Orthopedic/Total Joint Care, Spine, and Neurologic Care, Robotic Surgery, and Wound Care Services with Hyperbaric Medicine
Largo is a growing city on Florida's gulf coast, near the St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay area. Known for its pleasant weather, great quality of life and affordable living, Largo is a great place to work, live and play. With its central location to beautiful beaches and superior parks, Largo is quickly growing and boasts being the fourth largest city in Tampa Bay.