We are seeking a well-trained endocrinologist to join a very busy single specialty practice with offices in the southwest valley and the rapidly growing suburb of Summerlin, Nevada.Qualified Candidates:
- Board certified or board eligible in endocrinology
- Hospital call is as per personal preference
About MountainView Hospital:
- Employed opportunity
- Full range of benefits
- MountainView Hospital is a state-of-the-art, full-service medical facility located in the heart of northwest Las Vegas. With a dedicated and talented staff of employees and outstanding physicians, the hospital is recognized for high patient satisfaction and for providing quality and compassionate care to our community since 1996.
- MountainView features nationally recognized programs including a top cardiovascular and thoracic center and the renowned Las Vegas Institute for Robotic Surgery.
- The Sunrise Health Medical Education Consortium, based at MountainView, trains the next generation of physicians and surgeons for our community.
- Surgical services range from complex to minimally invasive including: neurosurgery, vascular, cardiovascular and thoracic, orthopedic, bariatrics, colorectal, gynecology
- Rehabilitation Services including a 36-bed inpatient unit, soon to complete an expansion that will almost double its size, Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab as well as outpatient services
Las Vegas, Nevada is located in Southern Nevada with mild winters and warm summers, Las Vegas offers world-class amenities, a low cost of living, and no state income tax. With a population of more than 2.6 million, Las Vegas is not only known as the gaming and entertainment capital of the world but is also is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream with access to many national and state parks in the area and within close distance. The community is now home to three professional sports teams in the NFL, NHL, and WNBA.