Midwest Breast Care at Menorah Medical Center is seeking a fellowship trained breast surgeon.Qualified Candidates:
- Fellowship trained in breast surgery
- ACS board certified in general surgery
- Interest in working with APPs in inpatient and outpatient settings
- No general surgery call required
- An interest in breast center programmatic development is preferred
About Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute & Menorah Medical Center:
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage, and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at HCA Midwest Health is a network of hospitals and physicians that bring together the latest in cancer treatment, technology, and comprehensive services close to home, providing patients throughout our region with a new level of care and support as they face cancer.
- Menorah Medical Center is a full service, acute care hospital serving the communities of Overland Park and Leawood with a medical staff of 600+ physicians, 950+ staff, and 190 beds.
- Menorah’s world-class medical staff offers exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, teens, and children.
- The hospital serves the community's healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area.
- The hospital has recently opened an unprecedented $65 million Neuroscience and Orthopedic Center which will allow the facility to further advance high-quality neuroscience and orthopedic care.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarter giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'