Overland Park Regional Medical Center is seeking a pediatric neurologist with an interest in epilepsy to join a practice serving Johnson County, Kansas.Qualified Candidates:
- Program features a team of experienced pediatric registered nurses, advanced practice providers, EEG technicians and genetic counselors
- Initially will see an equal amount of epilepsy and general neurology patients
- Large level III NICU allows for opportunity to work with complex neonatal patients as well
- Ideal opportunity for physician that enjoys sleep medicine
- Group offers shared call and the opportunity to maintain a balanced lifestyle while developing professionally as part of an expanding pediatric general neurology practice
- Competitive advantage of the practice is access
- Board certified or board eligible in pediatric neurology
About Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision and malpractice insurance
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- At Overland Park Regional Medical Center (OPRMC), caring for patients is more than a job for us, it’s our mission and our calling. Serving the healthcare needs of Johnson County and the surrounding counties, OPRMC is 340+ beds and has a world-class medical staff with more than 600 physicians and over 2,000 dedicated nurses & other staff.
- The hospital is the premier destination for Women & Children’s healthcare services with the regions only Maternal Fetal Health Center, Level III NICU, Neonatal and Maternal Transport Team, and Pediatric Center.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center’s ER is Johnson County’s only Level II Trauma Center with two additional freestanding ERs in Olathe and Shawnee and a dedicated Pediatric ED.
- Surgical programs at OPRMC feature an outstanding surgical team utilizing advanced technology like robotic surgical systems.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'