Alaska Regional Hospital and Denali Cardiac & Thoracic Surgical Group is seeking a cardiothoracic surgeon to join an established private practice in Anchorage, Alaska. Qualified Candidates:
- Board certified or board eligible in cardiothoracic surgery
- Alaska licensure and DEA
- Experience performing robotic surgical techniques and performing endovascular stents preferred
About Denali Cardiac & Thoracic Surgical Group:
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus and relocation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Groups consist of 2 surgeons
- Provides the highest quality health care services including prevention, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation, and education to patients with cardiovascular, thoracic, and vascular disease.
- Well-established private practice group with established referrals that are known for their focus on the high quality of care and focus on patient care.
Anchorage is the gateway to Alaska adventure. Located within Denaʼina Ełnena, on the traditional homelands of the Dena’ina Athabascan people and the Native Village of Eklutna, the city combines wild Alaska beauty, convenient urban comforts, mesmerizing outdoor spaces, and captivating arts and culture. Find sparkling glaciers, abundant wildlife, vast parks and trails, and dazzling northern lights. A trip to Anchorage opens doors to the best of Alaska, all in one place.