Well established private practice is seeking a general ENT to join their practice in Arlington, Texas.Qualified Candidates:
- BC/BE otolaryngologist
- Able to obtain Texas license now
- Develop robust outpatient practice
- Take 10 days of hospital call a month
About Medical City Arlington:
- Join well-established practice with mentorship
- Hospital funding support in first year of practice
- Opportunity for long term investment opportunities
- 432-bed full-service hospital
- Level II trauma center
- Located in the heart of the growing metroplex
- More than 1,400 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel on the team
- 700+ highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties.
Arlington is centrally located between Dallas and Fort Worth, just 10 minutes from DFW International Airport, and boasts year-round events, activities and destinations, such as Six Flags Over Texas, a large amusement park, and the city is home to the Texas Ranger of Major League Baseball and the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League. Arlington, a mid-sized city has a population of 388,225, is in Tarrant County and is one of the best places to live in Texas, attracting both families and young professionals.