Envision Physician Services and Alaska Regional Hospital are seeking hospitalists to join our team in Anchorage, Alaska.Qualified Candidates:
- Board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family practice
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Alaska
- 24 hrs of ICU Critical Care Coverage; 12 hours in house, 12 hours on call
- 7 on 7 off schedule
About Alaska Regional Hospital:
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- For more than 50 years Alaska Regional has been fulfilling the medical needs of Alaskans, continually improving the scope of services and skills available within the state.
- With more than 1,000 employees and a medical staff of over 550 independent practitioners, Alaska Regional offers a broad spectrum of health services to the community. The hospital is the designated Shriners clinic facility in Alaska, and free immunization clinics are held monthly for area schoolchildren.
- Other services include free prostate cancer screenings, health education seminars, community health fairs, and support groups for cancer and stroke survivors.
- Alaska Regional is the only non-military hospital in the state with its own landing strip, allowing the hospital’s LifeFlight Air Ambulance to transport critical care patients from the plane directly to the 24-hour Emergency Department.
Anchorage is the gateway to Alaska adventure. Located within Denaʼina Ełnena, on the traditional homelands of the Dena’ina Athabascan people and the Native Village of Eklutna, the city combines wild Alaska beauty, convenient urban comforts, mesmerizing outdoor spaces, and captivating arts and culture. Find sparkling glaciers, abundant wildlife, vast parks and trails, and dazzling northern lights. A trip to Anchorage opens doors to the best of Alaska, all in one place.