Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Internal Medicine Urgent Care
Family Medicine without OB
Family Medicine Geriatric Medicine
We are seeking a physician for a job sharing role at our walk in primary care clinic (My Care Now Biltmore Park) in Arden, North Carolina.Qualified Candidates:
- Must be available at least 6 months out of the year
- Board eligible or board certified in family medicine, internal medicine or geriatric medicine
- New grads and experienced physicians encouraged to apply!
- Supervision of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Labs and x-ray available in house
- Schedule: Mon – Thurs, 7am – 5pm, house call on Fridays
- Please note that this position does not offer visa support
About Mission Hospital:
- This is an employed position with HCA Healthcare
- Competitive compensation driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Mission Hospital, licensed for 815 beds, is the flagship hospital of Mission Health, an operating division of HCA Healthcare and the state’s sixth largest health system.
- Serves as the regional referral center for tertiary and quaternary care in western North Carolina and the adjoining region
- Encompasses a Level III Epilepsy Center, Comprehensive Stroke Center, Neuroradiology and Neurosurgery
- Houses the region’s only dedicated Level II trauma center
- Includes Mission Children’s Hospital – the region’s only children’s hospital
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the area’s 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.