Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Endovascular Neurosurgeon to join a private practice Neurosurgical group in early summer 2022. The practice has 14 locations in middle Tennessee, offering an immediate high volume of surgical cases. Join a well-established group including 12 MDs and 14 advanced practice providers. Five of the 10 surgeons are Cerebrovascular/Endovascular trained.Qualified Candidates:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Endovascular trained Neurosurgeon with competencies in spinal surgery
- Resident or Neurosurgical Endovascular Fellow coming out of training/available in 2022
- Comfortable with active patient charts: 30,000 Average patient office visits daily: 30-45
- Comfortable with seven days of call per month
About TriStar Skyline Medical Center:
- Employment Agreement including robust insurance and benefits package (health insurance, retirement planning, malpractice, CMEs, vacation)
- Partnership opportunity available (no buy-in required)
- Ambulatory surgery center owned by members of the group
- Group Integrated electronic health record with CPOE
- Schedule includes physician-shared call rotation hospital call 1:4 w/ opportunity to take additional compensated call at affiliated sister hospitals within close proximity of each other
- Practice has an in-office angiogram suite in mid-town location, with ability to perform in office spinal and cerebral angiography and spinal kyphoplasty procedures); Hospital has biplane in special procedures area
- TriStar Skyline Medical Center is a 286-bed hospital
- As an ACS verified Level II Trauma Center, comprehensive stroke center and an accredited chest pain center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency care
- The facility offers medical and surgical programs, including heart and vascular, oncology, orthopedics/spine, and CARF accredited rehabilitation. Behavioral health services are offered at the TriStar Skyline Madison Campus.
- TriStar Skyline was awarded a Certificate of Need by the State of Tennessee to establish a comprehensive 12-bed burn unit. This will be the third burn center in the state of Tennessee.
- Office located on campus
- State of the art burn and reconstructive surgery unit with specialized trained nurses
Nashville is home to nearly 2 million people, more than 53,000 businesses, and over 500 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville ranked Top 10 city to live after the pandemic by Today and the Wall Street Journal ranked Nashville the second hottest job market in the country (2020).