Job Summary:Come be a part of a well-established and highly reputable physician-owned practice located in Savannah, GA. This incredibly well-rounded group of Neurosurgeons have been providing a wide range of neurosurgical expertise for over 45 years. Together, they work collegially to serve patients seeking care for the entire spectrum of brain, spine, and peripheral nerve disorders. Qualified Candidates:
- Must be board eligible/certified in neurosurgery
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Experienced and new grads encouraged to apply
- Tremendous opportunity to develop an elective practice in spine and/or cranial work
About the Neurosurgical & Spine Institute:
- Physician-owned practice with income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits provided by private practice including profit sharing, productivity bonuses, health insurance, paid time off, malpractice insurance, CME
- Partnership track with low buy-in
- Extensive support staff including highly skilled Nurse Practitioners and PAs
- Collegial work environment including opportunities for mentoring
About Memorial Health University Medical Center:
- Established in 1977, The Neurological & Spine Institute of Savannah is one of the largest private neurosurgical practices on the east coast.
- Group includes 9 neurosurgeons who are trained to provide expert surgical and nonsurgical treatment including endovascular and pediatric neurosurgery
- Practice-based Brain & Spine Imaging Center offers patients convenient option for diagnostic tests and procedures including CT, X-ray, MRI, angiograms, etc.
- Practice owns a dedicated single specialty surgery center with full AAAHC accreditation.
- 622-bed, regional referral center. Our hospital includes the region’s only Level 1 trauma center, Level III NICU, children’s hospital, and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine
- Serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina
- Memorial Health is dedicated to graduate medical education programs to train residents in diagnostic radiology, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, surgery and fellowships in surgical critical care and sports medicine.
- EPIC EMR System
Savannah is a charming Southern escape where art, history, incredible architecture, farm-to-table bistros, trendy boutiques and ghost stories are all set under a veil of Spanish moss. Located along the coastal empire, Savannah also offers a varied landscape of beaches, rivers and marsh.