Kansas Gastroenterology is seeking an experienced gastroenterologist to join our established private practice in Wichita, Kansas.Qualified Candidates:
- Board eligible or board certified in gastroenterology
- ACGME-accredited internal medicine residency and gastroenterology fellowship
- Advanced gastroenterology fellowship training welcomed
- J1 candidates welcomed
About Kansas Gastroenterologists / Wesley Medical Center:
- Attractive compensation package and partnership opportunity
- Partner incomes in the top quartile of Medical Group Management (MGM) compensation benchmarks
- Flexibility to allow different styles of work-life career choices
- Kansas Gastroenterology (KSGI) is a private practice with a presence on campus of both of Wichita's competing Level I Trauma Centers.
- KSGI offers patients a full range of GI services and ancillary services including endoscopy, anesthesia, pathology, capsule, lab, and imaging.
- The group’s primary office is a beautiful new building with a state-of-the-art Endoscopy center in Wichita's upscale Eastern Suburbs
- Recruitment is supported by Wesley Medical Center, a 760-bed level 1 trauma center with HCA Healthcare.
- KSGI will add two more doctors in 2022/2023 due to expanding referral base
- Hospital call is every 5-6 weeks, assisted by an experienced PA.
- The physicians are assisted by five PAs and 1 NP
Wichita is Kansas’ largest city, home to 600,000+ in the greater metro area and drawing from over 1 million from rural Kansas and parts of contiguous states. The average single-family home cost is 30% below the national median and the cost of living is over 10% below the national average. Wichita offers a superb range of private and parochial schools. This regional hub of university faculty, healthcare, and aviation industry professionals demand great schools for their kids. Home of the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita, with over 1,000 faculty members and 13 ACGME-accredited residency programs. The hospital is 14 minutes to the beautiful new regional airport with five major airlines.