Heartland Cardiology, LLC is seeking a fellowship-trained electrophysiologist to join physician-owned, physician-operated private practice with 4 locations in Wichita and 12 outreach clinics.Qualified Candidates:
- BE/BC electrophysiology with ACGME accredited cardiology and EP fellowships
- 2 years or more practice experience preferred
- The successful candidate must have expertise and interest in Laser lead extraction
- Ventricular tachycardia ablation with epicardial ablation experience preferred
- Atrial fibrillation ablation
- J1 and cap-exempt H1-B visa holders welcomed
About Heartland Cardiology LLC / Wesley Medical Center:
- Excellent first year base salary plus collections-based productivity component
- Earning potential in the top deciles of MGMA compensation benchmarks
- Comprehensive cafeteria-style benefits allowing customization to meet your family’s needs
- Early partnership option for highly productive physicians
- Relocation and immigration legal expense assistance
- Heartland is a very progressive practice committed to remaining independent; committed to fostering a collegial and supportive environment for entrepreneurially-minded cardiologists.
- 8 interventional cardiologists, 5 non-interventional, and 1 EP.
- The practice is fed by a robust and loyal primary care base developed over 2 decades – 100+ referring physicians.
- The new physician will enjoy state-of-the-art equipment including three EP labs with St. Jude and Biosense Webster mapping systems and robust telemedicine capability.
- Recruitment is supported by Wesley Medical Center, a 712-bed, 102-bassinet level 1 trauma center drawing from 2/3rds of Kansas and parts of contiguous states.
- Wesley is part of HCA Healthcare’s Continental Division, which was recently named to the IBM Watson Health 15 Top Health Systems list.
Wichita is Kansas’ largest city, home to 600K+ in the greater metro area and drawing from over 1 million from rural Kansas and parts of contiguous states. The average single-family home cost is 30% below the national median, cost of living is 10+% percent below the national average. Wichita offers a superb range of private and parochial schools. This regional hub of university faculty, healthcare, and aviation industry professionals demand great schools for their kids. Home of the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita with over 1,000 faculty members and 13 ACGME accredited residency programs.