Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Maryland
StartDate: 08/01/2022Pay Rate: $200000.00 - 220000.00
The region’s largest independent physician practice is seeking an adult primary care physician for its greater Washington, DC location. The successful candidate will work in a collaborative, team-based community practice with clinical and administrative support. Duties include providing direct patient care in an outpatient setting with opportunities to engage in population management and quality/safety initiatives. Candidates must be board-certified or board-eligible in internal or family medicine.Opportunity Highlights
- Provide direct patient care in an outpatient setting with M-F office hours
- See an adult-exclusive patient base
- Opportunity to engage in population management and quality/safety initiatives
- Academic affiliation with a top-ranked university (US News & World Report)
- Shared phone call only with rotations twice per month
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offering
Work in a desirable Washington, DC, suburb with an overall grade of A+ and named a best place to live (Niche
). The Washington, DC, region offers historical sites, diverse communities, excellent cuisine, and beautiful parks and gardens.
- Enjoy exceptional, world-renowned Washington, DC, amenities
- A hub for arts, history, and politics, as well as a diverse food scene and popular sports teams
- Safe communities with nationally top-ranked public school systems?
- DC Metro runs throughout the area, making it easy to get around without a car
- Enjoy nearby fishing, hiking, and boating
- Bustling restaurant, bar, and shopping scene
- Washington, DC, offers myriad museums and historical tours
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine