Job Description & Requirements
Internal Medicine Physician in District of Columbia
StartDate: 08/01/2022Available Shifts: 8am-5pm Pay Rate: $200000.00 - 235000.00
The region’s largest independent physician practice is seeking an adult primary care physician for a West End Washington DC location. The successful candidate will work in a collaborative, team-based community practice with clinical and administrative support. Duties include providing direct patient care in an outpatient setting with opportunities to engage in population management and quality/safety initiatives. Candidates must be board-certified or board-eligible in internal or family medicine.Opportunity Highlights
- Provide direct patient care in an outpatient setting with M-F office hours
- See an adult-exclusive patient base
- Opportunity to engage in population management and quality/safety initiatives
- Academic affiliation with a top-ranked university (US News & World Report)
- Shared phone call only with rotations twice per month
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offering
Live and work in the desirable Virginia/Washington, DC area, offering historical sites, diverse communities, excellent cuisine, and beautiful parks and gardens.
- Enjoy exceptional, world-renowned Washington, DC, and Virginia amenities
- A hub for arts, history, and politics, as well as a diverse food scene and popular sports teams
- Safe communities with nationally top-ranked public school systems?
- DC Metro runs throughout the area, making it easy to get around without a car
- Enjoy nearby fishing, hiking, and boating
- Bustling restaurant, bar, and shopping scene
- Washington, DC, offers myriad museums and historical tours
- 30 minutes from Fairfax, Virginia, which has an overall A grade and is named one of the best places to live in Virginia (Niche)
Ability to be licensed in Maryland or DCPreferred Qualifications
Experienced candidates preferred
Excellent communication skillsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md