is looking for a Family Medicine Physician
to join our team in Mission Hills, CA!
The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient s needs and, above all, we are looking for great individuals who are ready to start working for an organization whose quality metrics measure in the 90th percentile
- compared to other medical groups nationwide
.Just about 15 miles from Santa Monica - and less than 30 miles from Malibu, DTLA, and Pasadena - you'd be working in the middle of a highly diverse environment with quick access to popular destinations, an incredible night scene, beautiful beaches, and top-rated school districts.
If you re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum
is the place for you. Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- 18-20 patients per day | 40 mins for new patients and annual wellness visits, 20 mins for follow-ups
- Primarily Adult patients - 50+, but some younger. No PEDs
- Preventative Medicine/Capitated HMO population, no FFS, no MediCal
- No Call, 100% Outpatient
- UCC onsite in the building
- TouchWorks EMR (AllScripts)
- Site is our regional MOB, so multiple specialists, and clinical leads onsite always
- Unrestricted California State Medical License
- Current California DEA certificate required to start
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Careers with Optum.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off
- Paid License Renewals
- Malpractice Coverage
- Advanced EMR system in place?
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights
- Employee Wellness Program
Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.