Surgical Oncologist Opportunity in Asheville, North Carolina
- HCA Healthcare
- Asheville, North Carolina
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Job Summary:Mission Health in Asheville, North Carolina is seeking a fellowship trained surgical oncologist with endocrine experience.
- Board certified or board eligible
- Practicing physicians and new grads are encouraged to apply!
- Please note this position does not offer visa support
- This is an employed position with HCA Healthcare
- Competitive salary driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Benefit offerings for you and your loved ones: health, dental, vision & pharmacy
- 401k and stock options
- CME allowance, relocation and signing incentives offered in most circumstances
- Mission Health, located in Asheville, North Carolina, serves as the regional tertiary and quaternary care center in Western North Carolina and the adjoining region.
- Mission Hospital is licensed for 815 beds and is the region’s only Level II trauma center, comprehensive stroke center, Level III neonatal intensive care unit, and includes the only children’s hospital in Western North Carolina.
- Mission Hospital is also a Magnet® designated hospital for nursing excellence.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert