Cardiology Non Invasive
Asheville Cardiology Associates, a partner of Mission Health, is seeking a fellowship trained non-invasive cardiologist to join their team in Asheville, NC.Qualified Candidates:
- Board certified or board eligible
- Practicing physicians and new grads are encouraged to apply
- Please note that this position does not offer visa support
About Asheville Cardiology Associates:
- This is an employed position with HCA Healthcare
- Competitive salary driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Benefit offerings that cater to your lifestyle: health, dental, vision, pharmacy, & financial
- Paid time off paired with allocated dollars and days toward CME
- CME allowance, relocation and signing incentives offered in most circumstances
- Asheville Cardiology Associates is the largest cardiovascular diseases practice in western North Carolina with more than 50 cardiologists and 25 advanced practice providers who provide a full range of cardiac care including subspecialties of interventional (including structural heart disease), electrophysiology (including complex ablation), imaging (including dedicated cardiac MRI), general cardiology and advanced heart failure.
- As partners with Mission Health System, the practice supports the 19 western counties of North Carolina with tertiary care
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the area’s 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.