Mission Children's Olson Huff Center is seeking a Newborn Hospitalist to join our team in Asheville, NC.Qualified Candidates:
- Must be board-certified in General Pediatrics
- Neonatologists are available for in-house consults and will assist with procedures and emergencies. Newborn hospitalist service does not attend deliveries.
About Mission Children’s/Olson Huff Center:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Hospital employed with base salary, productivity and bonuses
- 401k with company contribution
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Mission Children’s is the region’s only children’s hospital covering a 55-county area of western North Carolina with 60 pediatric subspecialists in 23 different disciplines
- An average of 3,000 patient admissions to our pediatric inpatient units, including 19-bed pediatric unit, 9-bed PICU, 51-bed level III neonatology unit
- Approximately 4,500 pediatric surgeries, and 14,000 pediatric visits to our emergency department per year
- The Olson Huff Center is an inter-professional regional referral center, the largest clinic program of its kind in the state, providing a range of diagnostic and treatment services to children with developmental problems
- Innovative autism programs, Complex ADHD/school problems clinic, Integrated behavioral health services, Neuromuscular/cerebral palsy clinic, Interdisciplinary neonatal follow up, Onsite pediatric therapies including: PT, OT, SLP
- Additional providers include psychologists, LCSWs, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech therapists
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live for those who enjoy the outdoors. Asheville is known for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries, including excellent dining at the area’s 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, and a variety of private schools with challenging curriculums, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents enjoy easy access to air travel in Asheville, or nearby Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.