Our busy gastroenterology practice in Blacksburg, VA is seeking an additional physician due to community growth and provider shortage.Qualified Candidates:
- Must be board eligible or board certified
- Join a practice with one other GI and and APP
- Endoscopy suites offer Olympus equipment with Provation software
- Dedicated, experienced endoscopy nursing staff
- Pill Cam available in office
- Exceptionally strong hospitalist program allows the gastroenterologist to serve in a consulting role
About the Hospital:
- Impressive base salary plus bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and 401k with generous match
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Substantial CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance provided
- LewisGale Hospital Montgomery is a 146-bed, fully accredited acute-care facility
- Opportunity to participate in medical education through residency programs in family medicine and internal medicine
- Among only 5% of all U.S. hospitals to receive Magnet™ status, the nation’s highest recognition of nursing excellence
- Level III Trauma Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- The LewisGale Regional Health System includes four hospitals, two cancer centers, and six outpatient centers
- We partner with hundreds of physicians – both independent and employed – who share our common commitment of providing superior, compassionate care and evidence-based medicine. Our network of hospitals consistently ranks among the top in the nation for clinical outcomes and evidence-based clinical processes.
Blacksburg is a thriving, vibrant community that has it all, including highly ranked public schools and universities. Community highlights include being the home to Virginia Tech, VT Corporate Research Center, and the VT Moss Center for the Arts presenting arts from the world’s stages. Outdoor activities include bike greenways, hiking on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and water sports on Claytor Lake and New River. Rated Number One Town in the U.S. to Raise Children by Bloomberg Business and Best Small Town in Mid-Atlantic to Practice Medicine by Medscape.
For additional information, please contact Allison Costantino, physician recruiter at 540-455-6059 or firstname.lastname@example.org.