Family Medicine wo OB
Centerpoint Medical Center is assisting with the search for an outpatient only primary care physician to join a practice with two established physicians.Qualified Candidates:
- Ideal candidate is someone seeking a long term opportunity with the option for partnership
- Up to 16 new patient requests daily, without advertising, providing the opportunity to build patient base quickly
- Practice features two primary care physicians and three advanced practice providers
- Call is limited to phone call only and shared within group 1:4 or better
- Board certified or board eligible family medicine
- Eligible for Missouri licensure
About Centerpoint Medical Center:
- Competitive financial package commensurate with training and experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, life, disability, and malpractice insurance
- Potential for partnership
- Centerpoint Medical Center features 285+ private rooms, 440+ physicians on medical staff, a strong complement of subspecialists, and 1300+ staff.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is unlike any other hospital in eastern Jackson County. Our campus includes the latest healthcare technology and offers innovative programs and services for patients and their families.
- The medical center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- Hospital & ER features include the only Level II Trauma Center in eastern Jackson County; an accredited chest pain center and variety of cardiovascular services; orthopedic services including total joint and sports medicine; stroke center with Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center Certification; women’s services; among many others.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarter giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.