Interventional Radiologist Opportunity in Panama City, FL
- HCA Healthcare
- Panama City, Florida
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2023
- Radiology / Imaging
- Full Time
- Position Type
Job Summary:HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital is seeking an interventional radiologist comfortable with general diagnostics to join our practice in Panama City.
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR board certified /eligible
- Current Florida licensure is preferred, but not required - must be able to obtain
- Interventional radiology fellowship trained or adequate experience
- MQSA certification is a plus, with the ability to perform stereotactic, US guided and needle localization breast biopsies
- Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI (if fellowship trained), CT, ultrasound, etc.
- Competitive compensation
- Final reads done after hours by our own internal teleradiology division
- Advanced technical support
- Paid time off
- Bonus structure, CME
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
- All benefits effective day one - benefits include medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is a 223-bed acute care hospital located in Panama City on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico serving the residents of Bay County and beyond
- Gulf Coast Regional is certified in Advanced Primary Stroke Care, accredited as a Comprehensive Breast Care Center, and is the area’s only Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI and Resuscitation
- The hospital offers other quality services to include orthopedic care and joint replacement, robotic surgery, cardiac, vascular and interventional services.
- We have the only Pediatric ER in the community and the only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in the region.
- They also earned the Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® from the Joint Commission for four consecutive years
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert