Portsmouth Regional Hospital is seeking a General Neurologist
(movement disorders/epilepsy welcome) to join their HCA employed practice in New Hampshire. About the Opportunity:
- 100% Outpatient – Bread and Butter neurology with subspecialty flexibility
- Monday-Friday; no call other than clinic related issues, currently spread 1:3 weeks
- Expanded continuous EEG monitoring provides opportunity for an Epilepsy or Movement Disorder Program
- Completion of an accredited residency program in neurology with board certification required after training
- Licensed to practice in New Hampshire or ability to obtain
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
About Portsmouth Regional Hospital:
- Competitive compensation with occurrence-based malpractice with tail coverage
- Comprehensive benefits package including commencement bonus; CME monies and time
- Faculty appointment to Tufts University School of Medicine is available
- 220-bed acute care facility with a Level II trauma center
- Monday-Friday Neuro-hospitalist coverage with weekend and overnight tele-neurology coverage.
- Neuro-diagnostics and Sleep Center: Stroke and Brain Aneurysm Clinic
- Robust Neurosurgery Program
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only hospital on the Seacoast to offer endovascular thrombectomy.
- 24/7 dedicated inpatient hospitalist program and intensivist program with 24/7 full-service ER
- Home to PRH Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Psychiatry Residency Programs. Academic affiliation is with Tufts University School of Medicine.
Portsmouth, NH, a seacoast city, sits near the mouth of the Piscataqua River, which divides the states of New Hampshire and Maine. It is at the core of a metropolitan region that includes several small cities and towns. The nation’s third oldest city, Portsmouth is rich in history and abundant with cultural activities. Offering small-town charm blended with easy access to a host of outdoor activities and major cities. The area includes top-notch educational institutions-both public and private, along with no sales tax or state income tax. Located only an hour north of Boston.
As the nation’s third oldest city, Portsmouth offers:
- No personal income tax at the state or local level other than dividends or interest
- No sales tax
- No taxes on retirement income
- Close proximity to Boston no matter where you live in the state
- A town rich in history and abundant with cultural activities
- Small-town charm
- A host of outdoor activities and major cities
- Includes top-notch educational institutions-both public and private
- Four seasons of weather
If you need any additional information, please contact Sherry Chenault at email@example.com