Lutheran Health Physicians seeks to recruit a Pulmonologist for the outpatient clinic.
- Responsible for providing outlying clinic coverage for multiple outpatient clinic locations
- 100% outpatient setting with zero inpatient (ICU) or call responsibilities
- Established group (40+ years)
- This exceptional opportunity includes the option of being part of a syndicated facility with partial physician ownership. Level II Trauma, 396 beds with a service area of 1.2 million people
Lutheran Health Physicians (LHP) is a large multi-specialty group of 60+ physicians. There are 14 Pulm/Crictical Care physicians employed through LHP - some are truly Pulm/CC with both inpatient and outpatient components and some are strictly inpatient CC. www.lutheranmedicalgroup.com
*No Visa support.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Salary (based on MGMA guidelines) with WRVU incentive bonus.
- Commencement Bonus
- Quality Bonus
- potential for Medical Education Debt Repayment
- potential for Fellowship Stipend
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions.
- Health, Life, Vision and Retirement Benefits
Lutheran Hospital is a 396-bed tertiary care center in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Since 1904, Lutheran Hospital has maintained its commitment to meeting the healthcare needs of northeast Indiana. Key services include Cardiac Care, Children’s Hospital, Comprehensive Cancer Center, Emergency Medicine including the only Pediatric Emergency Department in the region, Musculoskeletal Center and Neurological Services, Cardiac and Renal transplant center.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and clinic draw of 1.2 M
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses, 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking and biking, and 300 lakes within 50 miles
- Family activities: the award winning Children’s Zoo and Science Central Art and culture; Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, and the Botanical Conservatory
- Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and NCAA Division I college sports)
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three-hours)
www.visitfortwayne.com, www.cityoffortwayne.org, www.fwchamber.org